Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All my single ladies!




Don't we all miss the days when music was life. When one can just sit back and relax while listening to the beautiful melody with inspiring  lyrics from artists like John Denver, Tina Turner,  Michael Jackson, The Carpenters, The Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Bob Dylan , Aerosmith the list can go on! We still do however still hear amazing music from amazing artists like these.  Celine Deon, Maroon 5, Beyonce !, Chris Daughtry, Robbie Willams, Simple Plan and the list goes on! 


     I enjoy music from beyonce I'm sure a lot of us do. I think she just makes music real! each and every song has meaning ,  she sings it with power! and passion and I think that makes her music so special.  Her first album Dangerously In Love was a huge hit! not only in the Sates but throughout the world. The album contains a combination of slow jam and uptempo songs. She then released her next album  in 2006 titles  "B'Day". The album still remains as inspiration to many. 
    Last year, beyonce released her latest album titled "I Am... Sasha Fierce". Personally I think its the best and the songs are just amazing. From songs like "If I were a boy", "All My Single Ladies" and many more.  Beyonce has also acted in movies such as Dreamgirls, The Fighting Temptations, Austin Powers, The Pink Phanter and Cadillac Records. 












0 comments: